Thursday, December 9, 2010

End of the Semester Wrap-Up Part 1 - Clothed Figure Drawing

So its almost the end of the semester, so I thought Id do a summation of each class individually. Firstly with Intro to Clothed Figure Drawing. Figure drawing is always a challenge for me, and adding clothes in only complicates things. Still, its an intro class, and I grew leaps and bounds between Intro and Intermediate Figure Drawing, Im expecting more growth next time I tackle the clothed figure.

Not technically part of my final, but part of one of my last homeworks. And yes, that is me, as I wasnt able to get ahold of a model (boo). 





These next pictures are from the final portfolio in this class, I was asked to select 8 - 10 of my best drawings. Some photographed better than others, and these are the best of the best (believe it or not). 









No comments:

Post a Comment